CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 20, 2008

So Adan thinks he's funny...

Miguel was home, Adan was playing on the floor in the living room and I was *trying* to take a nap on the couch. Adan just wasn't having that. As I laid there with my eyes closed, he came over to me and sort of "whispered" in my face. I didn't respond, so he got louder and louder. He poked his fingers in my nose and tried to open my eyes. By this point I was thoroughly amused, so I kept my eyes closed to see what he'd do next. He leaned realllly close to my face like he was going to kiss me. He put his lips on my nose and just before I said "awwwwwww what a SWEET boy!!!" He BIT ME. He bit my nose!!! Then he laughed and ran away. I screamed, of course, and that upset him. He started crying and came over and patted my leg like he was sorry. He's such a sweet boy. Even if he *is* a biter LOL

0 comments: