CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 14, 2007

My first mothers' day





Sunday was my first mother's day. It was a great day. We had stayed at Aunt Faye's house the night before. I woke up early and Miguel watched Adan while I took a very long wonderful bubble bath. Kaya was a big help with Adan. He helped us bathe him and get him dressed. After we got ready, we had brunch with the entire family. 38 people attended the brunch and Adan got passed around like the collection plate at church. He was so good. He never cried and enjoyed meeting the entire family. Afterwards we visited dad. It seemed like dad was happy to see Adan. Adan enjoyed being rocked in the rocking chair with dad. He fell asleep for a little while.
After we left dad's, we made our way home. It was another long day, but we had lots of fun.
This weekend Adan started smiling and laughing. That was the best mother's day present I ever could've gotten.

0 comments: