CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Adan!

Adan turned 2 on Saturday. We had a wonderful party with friends and family. All of Adan's friends and their mommas were also here. Adan got lots of cool stuff, but the best part was the time we got to spend with our friends and family. It was a great weekend.

Adan's 2 year appointment is today and I'm a nervous wreck about it. He'll get his MMR shot and I hear it's a doozy. NOT looking forward to it at all.

Here are some pictures from Saturday and Sunday

The Cake (from Cars, the movie):




Blowing the candles out






PRESENTS!


What could THIS be??



It's a MONSTER TRUCK! The first thing Adan said was "WOAH!! WOW!!!"





Seriously- how cool am I?


Lukas wasnt' too happy to sport the shades


Ollie totally rocked them though


Two of my boys




Finally, he opted to wear them

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute!! I love the Jeep pictures. I wanted one for my kids, solely for the pictures. LOL.

Looks like he had a fun day, did you make the cake?

Becca Witmer said...

OMG I love all the pictures Tonya!!! Looks like a GREAT party!!! Happy Birthday Adan!! I can't believe he's two already!!! And Lukas, what a stud muffin!!!