CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Already giving mommy trouble

Last Sunday morning Lukas woke up with a very high fever. I called the on-call nurse and she said to bring him to the ER since his fever was over 100.4. His was actually 101.6, which is like 104 in adults. It's very dangerous. We headed for the ER at 6am Sunday morning. After some tests that broke my heart, he was admitted to the hospital. Test after test was performed, but they couldn't figure out why his temp. was so high. We stayed for 3 days and finally was discharged when his fever went down. The only diagnosis was some sort of virus. He's doing very very well now, thank God. It was a horrible time for both of us. I can't imagine how tough it was for him.

I have some photos on my phone and I need to down-load them to the computer. I'll try to get them up soon.

0 comments: