CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's a.......

The baby was MORE than cooperative. I laid down on the table and told my (fabulous) doctor that "For the record, we think this is a girl! He laughed and said "ohhh kayyy then, let's get started" LOL.

He put that wand on my belly and I said "That's NOT a girl! That's a BOY!" He started laughing and said "Yep!! That's BIG boy!" Miguel almost fell over. He grabbed my leg and squeezed it. I almost fell on the floor myself! I was SURE it was a girl!! I stammered "bbbbbut we've not picked out any boy names yet! And I've already bought girl clothes!" LOL

This little guy is SO active, we couldn't get much of a profile picture of him. It took the Dr. about 5 minutes just to find his heart b/c he was moving so much. Looks like we are INDEED going to have our hands full. Two boys under TWO? WOW. Say a prayer for me!!!!



0 comments: