CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 4, 2008

Adan's first Mardi Gras

Miguel and I brought Adan to his first Mardi Gras parade yesterday. It was right here in Lake Charles. I've never been to such a POLITE parade!! Usually, people knock you over to get beads. Yesterday, people were giving each other beads, and jumping OUT of the way. It was definitely a change from the Slidell/New Orleans parades I grew up with! Adan had a good time, but he was soooo tired by the end. Before the parade, we went to a "children's day" at the Civic Center. He got a balloon, some cookies and a little crown. We had alot of fun.











2 comments:

Gatesfamily said...

How fun :) Growing up the right way!

Gatesfamily said...

Ok, so I just watched the agility video... too cool! And I apparently passed up the "bubble nose" video too... that was freakin hilarious!