CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

He said MOMMA!!

Ok, so maybe, just MAYBE it was an accident, but I'm not so sure. I'm always saying "momma, momma, momma, momma..." to Adan. I know he's too young to say it back, but I think that if I keep saying it, one day he will too.

Anyway- I had just put him in his car seat and went around to the other side to put my bags in the back seat. When I opened the door to that side, he looked over at me with BIG eyes and said "Mom-ma" as clear as day. That was all he said, then he smiled. I was in shock and just looked at him. Finally I clapped and said "YAYYY Adan!! You said MOMMA!!" He laughed and picked up his toy and put it in his mouth.

He sure does know how to make mommy proud!

1 comments:

Gatesfamily said...

Well, I think he said it. He must really loooooove his Mama!