CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 5, 2007

How do YOU do it?

Ok- I'm a bit confused. People ask me how old Adan is and I end up giving them two answers-

1- based on the day he was born- WEDNESDAY- I count the weeks- Wednesday to Wednesday. That's exactly 7 days, so a week. On the 15th of Aug he will be 20 weeks(5 months) old . This is how I'm counting it until he's a year old.

2- based on the DATE he was born (the 28th) he was 4 months on the 28th of July. That's almost a whole month's difference. That's obviously because there are more days in some months than others.

Of course, by the time I finished explaining his two "ages" people have lost interest and really don't care LOL

However, counting by weeks is more accurate, but doesn't seem to be the norm. I'm sure I'm the only person to have ever contemplated this problem, but I'm interested to hear what you think!

This is what my days are made up of now- sad, huh??!! ;0)

2 comments:

Gatesfamily said...

ok, you're stressing me out. I'm going with the month one- 28th to the 28th.

Gatesfamily said...

Ok, I got 19 weeks on the 8th. One of us is a week off. Which is 4 months 3 weeks old, and 4 months 10 days on the 8th doing it the other way. So that isn't TOO big a difference.