CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

He said MOMMA!!

Ok, so maybe, just MAYBE it was an accident, but I'm not so sure. I'm always saying "momma, momma, momma, momma..." to Adan. I know he's too young to say it back, but I think that if I keep saying it, one day he will too.

Anyway- I had just put him in his car seat and went around to the other side to put my bags in the back seat. When I opened the door to that side, he looked over at me with BIG eyes and said "Mom-ma" as clear as day. That was all he said, then he smiled. I was in shock and just looked at him. Finally I clapped and said "YAYYY Adan!! You said MOMMA!!" He laughed and picked up his toy and put it in his mouth.

He sure does know how to make mommy proud!

1 comments:

Gatesfamily said...

Well, I think he said it. He must really loooooove his Mama!